To us, no order is complete until you are fully satisfied. You have 14 days to return or exchange an item for a different colour or size, if it’s the same price or less. We’ll give you a full refund within 21 days from your return is registered at our warehouse (or refund the difference, if any, in the case of exchanges) by the same method you used to pay. Please contact our customer service if you need a new return slip. Kindly note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.
Over the festive season we’ll be extending the amount of time you have to exchange or return your items. Items bought online from December 1 until December 24, 2016 can be returned until January 31, 2017.
Please ensure that all items are returned clean, unworn and have all of their tags and original packaging. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. For hygiene reasons underwear briefs, pierced jewellery, make-up and skincare products cannot be returned. Swimwear briefs and swimsuits can only be returned if the sanitary liner strip is intact. Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
1. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much you can).
2. Fill in the returns note using the return codes, e.g. ‘1. Too small.’ If applicable, add the details of the new size or colour that you would like in exchange. Put the note inside the parcel.
3. Peel off the pre-paid return label and attach it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
4. Take the parcel to you collection point and send it to the address provided. Remember to ask for proof of postage.
5. When we have received and approved your returned item, the return postage (40 SEK) will be deducted from your refund. Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend that you only use our postage labels and delivery service.
Please note: if you return an item which you have already paid for using the invoice as a payment method, make sure to contact Arvato Finance within 48 hours. They can arrange for your refund to be transferred directly to your bank account. If you don't contact Arvato Finance they will send you a credit check, and a fee may be added when cashing it.