Terms & Conditions for
& Other Stories International Women’s Day Competition
2. & Other Stories may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on @andotherstories. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on stories.com.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram and you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of & Other Stories or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. & Other Stories reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if & Other Stories is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. The Competition is open to persons 18 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a shipping address in any of & Other Stories markets where & Other Stories offers shipping.
7. You are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, & Other Stories’ invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
8. & Other Stories reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. & Other Stories also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if & Other Stories has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. By commenting your motivation to the question “What does International Women’s Day mean to you?” via our comment section on the Competition Post, you enter the Competition.
10. Only Entries submitted via our comment section on the Competition Post on @andotherstories, which are appropriately described and submitted by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted.
11. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that you own all rights in and to your Entry and that you have permission from any person/s appearing in your Entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of Instagram.
13. Multiple Entries are not accepted.
14. & Other Stories has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
15. Entries will be judged by poet Nikita Gill (the “Judge”). Entries will be judged on creativity and originality. The Judge will choose a favorite motivation based on the stated judgement criteria’s.
16. 1 winner will be chosen by the Judge (the “Winner”).
17. The Winner wins one (1) handwritten printed poem created by Nikita Gill in a poster format. The Prize will be sent to the Winner’s home address via DHL free of charge. The poster is worth approximately 15€ plus shipping costs.
18. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of & Other Stories’ stores or online.
19. The Prize is awarded at & Other Stories’ discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. & Other Stories, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a Winner.
20. The Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. The Winner needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (full name, shipping address and phone number) by responding to & Other Stories Winner-DM on Instagram within 3 days of receiving the notification on Instagram. Return of any Winner-DM as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
21. & Other Stories cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
22. You specifically grant & Other Stories a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of & Other Stories marketing channels.
23. The Entries and associated usernames will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules you agree your Entry can be broadcasted via digital feeds.
24. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that & Other Stories may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your username.
25. By entering the Competition, you give & Other Stories permission to contact you via Instagram via direct message if you are a Winner, and to use your first name and country on Instagram to announce the Winner on @andotherstories in the comment section. & Other Stories will not add the Winners or any entrants to our mailing list.
Limitation of Liability
26. & Other Stories will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of Instagram or any consequences thereof.
27. & Other Stories accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Competition and Rules will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. If you access the Competition outside of Sweden, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.