MasterCard, VISA or PayPal
We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or Paypal.
We will only take payment from your credit/debit card or Paypal account when your order has been dispatched. For further information about Paypal or to create a Paypal account please visit paypal.com
Currency and VAT.
Denmark: Danish Crown (DKK)
Sweden: Swedish Crown (SEK)
United Kingdom: British pound (£)
Other countries: Euro (€)
VAT is included in all our prices. All prices and product
information on the & Other Stories online shop are subject to
change and some garments are only available in selected stores.
For card purchases we work with an authorized payment agent that helps us to check directly with your bank that the card is valid for purchases. Our payment agent processes your card details in the correct way according to the international security standard PCI DSS, which was developed by the card companies VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB. This means that your card details are processed with a very high level of security. To make card purchases with us as secure as possible all information is sent in encrypted form using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This means that the information is passed through a secure connection and that your card details cannot be read by external parties.
If you’re a UK student with a valid Student Beans card, you'll get 10% off on stories.com. We would love to offer student discount for all countries, and we’re currently working on that. Stay tuned for further updates by subscribing to our newsletter.
How to get your student discount online
1. To redeem your discount code please have your Student Beans card ready and click here: https://other-stories.connect.studentbeans.com.
2. Or visit & Other Stories page on the Student Beans website.
3. Log in to verify your student code.
4. Collect your discount code.
5. Go to stories.com, find the fashion of your choice, add your items to the shopping bag and enter the promotion code in the check out. We’ll deduct your 10% discount.
If you should experience any problems please contact our Customer service.