Free returns and a full refund
To us, no order is complete until you are fully satisfied, this is why we make returns FREE and easy. If something isn’t quite right, you have 30 days to return. We’ll give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay.
We’ll process your refund by the same method you used to pay within 14 days after your returned item(s) is received at our warehouse.
We ask that items are returned clean, unworn and with all their tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. For hygiene reasons underwear briefs, pierced jewellery, make-up and skincare products cannot be returned. Swimwear briefs and swimsuits can only be returned if the sanitary liner strip is intact. Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
If you’re feeling unsure about our sizing, please head over to our size guide and check the measurements. The returns are always free, but we ask that you keep them to a minimum so that we together can reduce the environmental impact caused by unnecessary freights.
How to return, please find information below.
When will I receive my refund?
We always try to be as fast as possible, but during busy periods (such as gift giving holidays and sales) it can take a little longer.
You can expect to receive a refund within 14 days of sending it back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email.
You will receive confirmation of your return booking within 14 days of returning it back to us. If you have not received your return confirmation from us within that time, please contact our customer service.
All refund information will come directly to you from Klarna.
PAY NOW – You can expect to receive a refund confirmation email from Klarna soon after your return is processed, your refund will be visible in your bank account within 14 days but is usually much faster than this.
PAY LATER – You will automatically receive an updated Pay Later balance from Klarna once your return is processed, this will include any instructions on how to make your payment if you have a remaining balance.
SLICE IT – You will automatically receive an updated statement balance, when your return is processed, this will include any instructions on how to make your payment if payment is due.
Our stores in your region is temporarly closed due to current situation, but we have extended our return policy with 100 days after purchase.
How to return
1. Fill in the returns note using the return codes. Put the note inside the parcel.
2. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much you can). Please be sure that the parcel is taped securely.
3. To ensure the parcel safely reaches us, we recommend that you use our pre-paid postage label, which is included in the original packaging. Attach the label to the return parcel.
4. Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us. Please remember to ask for a proof of postage, when returning the package through your preferred return option (choose below).
5. You can expect to receive a refund within three weeks of sending it back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email from us. If you haven’t received an email within 14 days after sending your return back to us, please contact us for further assistance.
Free return at Hermes parcel shop:
Attach the self-adhesive return label, which you can find on the Delivery note and take the parcel to a convenient Hermes parcel shop of your choice.
Free return with courier pick-up:
You can easily arrange for a Hermes courier to pick up your return by calling Hermes at 01806-311211. If you want us to arrange the pick-up, please contact our Customer service.
Please note that you do not need to print the return label from the portal if you use the self-adhesive return label included on the Delivery note.
New return form
A return form is included in your parcel. If you no longer have this form, simply print and fill in all required information in a new form.
New self-adhesive return label
If you are missing the self-adhesive return label included in your parcel, please contact our Customer service.
Kindly note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.
Return restrictions – dangerous goods
Although fashion is meant to be available for everyone, some of our cosmetics classified as dangerous goods can’t be delivered to all locations due to transportation restrictions. E.g. nail polish, certain perfumes and nail polish removers as well as pressurised spray cans. At the same time, all our beauty items are tested to ensure that they are safe to use.
This label is used to inform the carrier that the package contains flammable substances and has special transportation requirements.
How to return dangerous goods:
If you wish to return items containing flammable substances, you need to be aware that there are special transportation requirements. Please follow these steps:
1. The product must be packed in a box with the LQ Dangerous goods label attached. If you use the original box, then the label is already attached. If you use a different box or the label is damaged, you need to print a new one.
2. Fill the box with paper or filler so that the product sits securely.
3. Follow the normal return procedure on your delivery note.
Please note, if you are making a return WITHOUT any dangerous goods, you must remove the LQ Dangerous goods label from the box.