We hope that this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe.
These are challenging times for all of us, and we want to reassure you that we are taking all necessary steps to follow the World Health Organization and local authorities’ guidelines. Our priority is the safety of our customers and employees.
All of our stores are now open. You can learn more about the safety measures put in place below. Please check our store locator for up to date opening times.
Please be reassured our online store is currently operating as normal, and high safety measures are being taken at our warehouse. In order to make the shopping experience as worry-free as possible, we have extended our return policy to 45 days in stores and online.
Our customer service is available to answer any questions here.
To find more information about deliveries in your area, read more here.
Thank you for your patience and your support as we navigate this time together.
& Other Stories
We care: you can shop safe with our Coronavirus safety measures.
During opening hours:
- Our stores will be cleaned thoroughly before opening.
- All staff and customers must always wear masks covering their nose and mouth. We will be providing our staff with these.
- We’ll be restricting the amount of people we let in the store – our staff will be on hand to advise.
- Staff and customers must keep a distance of 6 feet apart while instore. Signs will be installed for guidance.
Good to know:
- Our changing rooms will be closed. This is to limit contact, and help customers and staff maintain safe distancing.
- We have extended our return policy to 45 days
- To help with distancing in queues, we have installed clear signage at cash registers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and all of our staff may wear gloves while they’re working if they wish to do so.
- Throughout the day, our staff will be able to take breaks to wash their hands.
Q: Will my order from online be delivered on time?
A: We are currently operating with slightly longer delivery times from our warehouses. It is our aim to continue service our customers whilst ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our team. Should we expect any extended delays you will receive an email directly from the brand to let you know.
Q: What is your online returns policy during this period?
A: We have extended our online returns policy from 30 days to 45 days (excluding Final Sale articles).
Q: How will my online orders be delivered safely?
A: Our couriers are working hard to adapt during this time. They will maintain a safe distance when delivering parcels and signing for parcels is no longer necessary. You can also choose a safe place location for your delivery.
Q: Will my order be clean of virus transmission?
A: At our distribution centers the wellbeing of our team is our top priority. We have taken several steps in our facilities to ensure they are safe working environments for our team and are following all CDC and govt guidelines and recommendations. All packages arriving from Stories are wrapped in ecofriendly plastic to ensure the utmost hygiene
Q: How are you keeping your warehouse staff safe?
A: We have taken increased measures in all our warehouses to ensure the safety and wellbeing of both our staff and customers, including providing all staff with hand sanitizer, as well as protective gloves, and have implemented healthy distance guidelines and enhanced cleaning routines.
Q: How are & Other Stories and the H&M Group helping their community during the COVID-19 pandemic?
A: In support of the incredible medical teams around the world our company, the H&M Group, is taking action. As a first step, our global supply-chain are preparing the production of masks for healthcare workers. You can find out more about this initiative here.
Q: How do I get in touch with Customer service?
A: Details for our Customer service team can be found here.
We are currently busier than usual, and our responses may take longer than normal but our team are working hard to assist with every enquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.