Free returns and a full refund
To us, no order is complete until you are fully satisfied, this is why we make returns FREE and easy. If something isn’t quite right, you have 30 days to return. We’ll give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay. Please note: items marked Final Sale cannot be returned.
Please use the self-adhesive UPS return label provided in your package, along with the return form, to ship back to us free of charge. If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note, please contact our Customer service.
We ask that items are returned clean, unworn and with all their tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. For hygiene reasons underwear briefs, pierced jewellery, make-up and skincare products cannot be returned. Swimwear briefs and swimsuits can only be returned if the sanitary liner strip is intact. Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
If you’re feeling unsure about our sizing, please head over to our size guide and check the measurements. The returns are always free, but we ask that you keep them to a minimum so that we together can reduce the environmental impact caused by unnecessary freights.
Kindly note that items bought online cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our stores.
1. Fill in the returns note using the return codes. Put the note inside the parcel.
2. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much you can). Please be sure that the parcel is taped securely.
3. Peel off the pre-paid UPS label and attach it to the parcel over the prior delivery information. Using the label provided will guarantee a refund in the event of loss during delivery to our warehouse.
4. Drop of your package at a UPS Drop Box or the UPS Store. Contact UPS to find your nearest UPS drop-off location (1.800.PICK-UPS/1.800.742.5877 or at www.ups.com) You can also leave the package at your place of employment if you have a UPS pick-up there. If a pick-up is scheduled with the UPS customer service, the customer must pay the pick-up cost.
5. Once your package reaches us, please allow 3 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
This information is only valid for orders delivered to the US. Please note that all returns must be shipped from the same location they were purchased from.
New return form:
A return form is included in your parcel. If you no longer have this form, simply print and fill in all required information in a new form, or contact Customer Service to help you.
New self-adhesive return label:
If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note, please contact our Customer service.
Return restrictions – dangerous goods
About dangerous goods
Although fashion is meant to be available for everyone, some of our cosmetics classified as dangerous goods can’t be delivered to all locations due to transportation restrictions. E.g. nail polish, certain perfumes and nail polish removers as well as pressurised spray cans. At the same time, all our beauty items are tested to ensure that they are safe to use.
This label is used to inform the carrier that the package contains flammable substances and has special transportation requirements.
How to return dangerous goods:
If you wish to return items containing flammable substances, you need to be aware that there are special transportation requirements. Please follow these steps:
1. The product must be packed in a box with the LQ Dangerous goods label attached. If you use the original box, then the label is already attached. If you use a different box or the label is damaged, you need to print a new one.
2. Fill the box with paper or filler so that the product sits securely.
3. Follow the normal return procedure on your delivery note.
Please note, if you are making a return WITHOUT any dangerous goods, you must remove the LQ Dangerous goods label from the box.