Free returns and a full refund
To us, no order is complete until you are fully satisfied, this is why we make returns FREE and easy. If something isn’t quite right, you have 30 days to return. We’ll give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay.
Please note: items marked Final Sale cannot be returned.
Please use the self-adhesive UPS return label provided in your package, along with the return form, to ship back to us free of charge. If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note, please contact our Customer service.
& Other Stories now offers in-store returns for online orders. Please see below for more information.
How to Return by Mail:
1. Fill in the returns note using the return codes. Put the note inside the package.
2. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much as you can). Please be sure that the package is taped securely.
3. Peel off the pre-paid UPS label and attach it to the parcel over the prior delivery information. Using the label provided will guarantee a refund in the event of loss during delivery to our warehouse.
4. Drop off your package at a UPS Drop Box or the UPS Store. Contact UPS to find your nearest UPS drop-off location (1.800.PICK-UPS/1.800.742.5877 or at www.ups.com) You can also leave the package at your place of employment if you have a UPS pick-up there. If a pick-up is scheduled with UPS customer service, the customer must pay the pick-up cost.
5. Once your package reaches us, please allow 3 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
This information is only valid for orders delivered to the US. Please note that all returns must be shipped from the same location they were purchased from.
We ask that items are returned clean, unworn, and with all their tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. For hygiene reasons underwear briefs, pierced jewelry, make-up, and skincare products cannot be returned. Swimwear briefs and swimsuits can only be returned if the sanitary liner strip is intact. Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (i.e. used, washed, soiled, or damaged), will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
If you’re feeling unsure about our sizing, please head over to our size guide and check the measurements. The returns are always free, but we ask that you keep them to a minimum so that we together can reduce the environmental impact caused by unnecessary freights.
How to Return In-Store:
You are welcome to return online orders in & Other Stories stores. Just bring your e-receipt or packing slip and the product(s) you want to return to the store.
We will refund you via the same payment method you used to make the initial payment. If using a credit or debit card, please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to be reflected. Please note that you cannot return products purchased on sites other than stories.com in our stores.
Click here to find the location nearest to you.
New Return Form:
A return form is included in your parcel. If you no longer have this form, simply print and fill in all required information in a new form, or contact Customer Service to help you.
New Self-Adhesive Return Label:
If you are missing the self-adhesive return label found on the Delivery note, please contact our Customer service.
We hope you will love everything that you purchase from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have up to thirty (30) days from the purchase date to return your item(s) for a full refund to the original payment method for the purchase. After thirty (30) days, store credit will be offered instead.
Merchandise returned without a receipt may be exchanged only at the last Activity/Sale price OR the current selling price, whichever is lower.
Only merchandise purchased at an & Other Stories store is eligible for return. Any merchandise purchased at other retailers or online is not eligible for return in an & Other Stories store.
We ask that items are returned clean, unworn, and with all their tags attached. Shoes must be returned with their original boxes. For hygiene reasons underwear briefs, pierced jewelry, make-up, and skincare products cannot be returned. Swimwear briefs and swimsuits can only be returned if the sanitary liner strip is intact. Naturally any faulty items can be returned. Any non-faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (ie. used, washed, soiled, or damaged), will not be refunded.
We’re extending our return policy leading up to the holidays.
Purchases made online and in-store between November 1 - December 14 can be returned for a full refund until January 14, 2024.
For more holiday shopping information, click here.
Please note, it can take up to 14 days to receive and complete your return. We always try to be as fast as possible, but during busy periods (such as gift giving holidays and sales) it can take a little longer.
You will receive confirmation of your return booking within 14 days of returning it back to us. If you have not received your return confirmation from us within that time, please contact our customer service. All refund information will come directly to you from Klarna.
PAY NOW – You can expect to receive a refund confirmation email from Klarna soon after your return is processed, your refund will be visible in your bank account within 14 days but is usually much faster than this.
PAY LATER – You will automatically receive an updated Pay Later balance from Klarna once your return is processed, this will include any instructions on how to make your payment if you have a remaining balance.
SLICE IT – You will automatically receive an updated statement balance, when your return is processed, this will include any instructions on how to make your payment if payment is due.
*CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
You can expect to receive a refund within 14 days of sending it back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email.
Although fashion is meant to be available for everyone, some of our cosmetics classified as dangerous goods can’t be delivered to all locations due to transportation restrictions. E.g. nail polish, certain perfumes and nail polish removers as well as pressurised spray cans. At the same time, all our beauty items are tested to ensure that they are safe to use.
This label is used to inform the carrier that the package contains flammable substances and has special transportation requirements.
How to return dangerous goods:
If you wish to return items containing flammable substances, you need to be aware that there are special transportation requirements. Please follow these steps:
1. The product must be packed in a box with the LQ Dangerous goods label attached. If you use the original box, then the label is already attached. If you use a different box or the label is damaged, you need to print a new one.
2. Fill the box with paper or filler so that the product sits securely.
3. Follow the normal return procedure on your delivery note.
Please note, if you are making a return WITHOUT any dangerous goods, you must remove the LQ Dangerous goods label from the box.