Terms & Conditions for
& Other Stories Competition
‘‘Win tickets to the grand re-opening event of our Heiligeweg store’’
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific instructions on & Other Stories Competition website, are the Competition rules and apply to the ‘Win tickets to the grand re-opening event of our Heiligeweg store’ (“Competition”) by & Other Stories, a brand under H & M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB, 556070-1715, SE 106-38 Stockholm, Sweden (“& Other Stories”).
2. & Other Stories may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on stories.com. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on stories.com.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of & Other Stories or any of its affiliated companies within the H&M Group, are not eligible to enter the Competition. & Other Stories reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if & Other Stories is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
5. The Competition is open to persons 18 years or older when entering the Competition, who are not under guardianship, with a residential address in the Netherlands.
6. & Other Stories reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. & Other Stories also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if & Other Stories has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
7. To enter the Competition, you must answer a question on the Competition website. All data fields must be completed for the Entry to be valid, including submitting an answer to the question ‘Describe your perfect Spring outfit’. The Winners will be notified via email, and therefore, the Winner must be a current subscriber of the & Other Stories newsletter.
8. Only Entries submitted via the Competition website by the Competition’s closing date and time, are accepted. & Other Stories shall not be responsible for Entries not received for whatever reason.
9. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. You also warrant that you own all rights in and to your Entry and that you have permission from any person/s appearing in your Entry.
10. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
11. Multiple Entries are not accepted.
12. & Other Stories has the right to, at its sole discretion, immediately remove any material deemed offensive.
13. Entries will be judged by & Other Stories Media and CRM Team, (“Judges”). Entries will be judged on reflection and originality. The Competition is a game of skills and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner.
14. Ten (10) winners will be chosen by the Judges (the “Winner”)..
15. The Winner wins one (1) ticket to the grand re-opening event of our Heiligeweg store in Amsterdam in the name of the winner, (the “Prize”). It is an exclusive shopping event in the Heiligeweg store together with people from the fashion industry, unique offers eligible only in the store and other sweet surprises. The event takes place 2024/03/14 at 19.00.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of & Other Stories’ stores or online.
17. The Prize is awarded at & Other Stories’ discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. & Other Stories, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a Winner.
18. The Winners will be notified via email, and therefore, the Winner must be a current subscriber of the & Other Stories newsletter at the time of the winner announcement. The Winner needs to claim the Prize and submit additional information (full name, email and phone number) by responding to the email within five (5) days of & Other Stories sending the message. Return of any Prize email as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
19. & Other Stories cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize, else than what is specified in the Rules. If costs such as taxes or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
20. You specifically grant & Other Stories a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use your Entry on any of & Other Stories marketing channels.
21. By entering the Competition and accepting the Rules, you agree that & Other Stories may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition.
22. By entering the Competition, you give & Other Stories permission to contact you via email if you are a Winner.
Limitation of Liability
23. & Other Stories will not be liable for any system failure or any consequences thereof.
24. & Other Stories accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The Competition and Rules will be governed by laws of the Netherlands and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.