Fill a bag with your pre-loved garments, textiles or empty & Other Stories beauty packaging and bring to any of our stores.
As a reward we’ll treat you to a 10% off voucher for one in-store purchase.
Help us support change within the fashion world from a linear to a more circular economy.
Textile collection initiative
Bring your textiles to our stores and we’ll give them a new purpose. All fabrics and all brands are welcome.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Simply fill a bag with any textiles (all brands welcome!) and bring it to your closest store to get one voucher with a recycling treat of 10% off your next purchase as a thank you. Please note that your voucher can only be used once and is valid for three months.
2. Your bags are then collected from the store by our recycling partners. They have the infrastructural solutions in place to sort the items, ensuring that the different materials are handled in the best possible way. Each piece (no matter its age or condition) is a valuable source of raw material – a treasure ready to embark on its second chapter. By recycling with us, you create a circle that keeps all these raw materials from being produced again from scratch.
3. All textiles are passed on for their next best use via our recycling partner and are sorted into the following categories:
REWEAR - Garments that are still wearable move on as second-hand clothing.
REUSE - Textiles that can’t be worn anymore are turned into special products, such as cleaning cloths.
RECYCLING - Everything that is not suitable for producing new garments is converted into recycled fibres and non-woven fabric.
For our beauty range, we use standard packaging and aim to keep the paper use to a minimum. To recycle & Other Stories’ beauty packaging, bring back the empty containers to any one of our stores.
RECYCLING IN STORES - HOW IT WORKS:
1. Simply return one or more of our empty beauty containers to one of our stores and get one voucher with a recycling treat of 10% off your next purchase as a thank you. Please note that your voucher can only be used once and is valid for three months.
2. The packaging is sorted according to material directly in the store and then passed on to the nearest recycling station.
How to recycle packaging?
Separate waste collection. Check your local municipal guidelines.
Italy: Raccolta differenziata. Verifica le disposizioni del tuo Comune.